I. Post Duties
1. Implement the sales plan and complete the sales task of the company.
2. Collection, collation, summary, preservation, analysis and mining of market and business information;
3. Contact and communicate with customers to establish good relations.
4. Establishment and maintenance of customer database resource system and classified management
5. Obtain, summarize and update relevant information about customer projects to ensure that customer dynamics are mastered at the first time.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Engineering background in marketing or self-control, electronics, and electrical engineering. College degree or above.
2. Business negotiation skills and excellent communication skills;
3. Be honest and confident, optimistic and enterprising, good at expressing, positive and enthusiastic;
4. Good team spirit and dedication;
5. Ability to analyze and solve problems independently;
6. Sales experience in automation industry is preferred.